Monday, December 28, 2009

Weeks 12 & 13


week 13

not much to report from weeks 12 & 13. My morning sickness has finally passed and I am enjoying food again! :) From the above picture you can tell that I am gaining weight and starting to show, though I still just feel "fat" and not pregnant, you can also tell just how tired I am, I feel like I always need a nap! Jae ordered a National Geographic "Multiples in the Womb" video which we watched this past weekend, it was SO cool! Lot's of 4D ultrasound images and CGI images, plus 3 live births which freaked Jae out! He has also ordered a stethoscope because every night he puts his ear to my belly to listen and wants me to be able to listen as well. He says they sound like they are building something in there! We go in this week (week 14) for our final ultrasound with the fertility clinic and can't wait to see our babies after 3 weeks! We will post more pictures then!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, Erin! You were hoping the DVDs would be there when you got home. I'll bet they are awesome. I'd love to see them sometime. Love all of you so much! Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie-I posted a blog Wednesday, but it didn't post....I want you to know that you are a beautiful pregnant woman...you glow... I can't believe that my baby has a baby (babies) bump!!!
    I'm over the top with excitement

    ReplyDelete