Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 14

We got to see our babies yesterday and boy have they grown in 3 weeks! Both babies are doing great, I'd tell you heartbeats and measurements but she kept switching between Baby A and Baby B so I'm all confused :) I do know heartbeats were great and one baby was measuring at 14 weeks 3 days and the other at 14 weeks 1 day so right on schedule! It was the first external ultrasound so the pictures aren't as clear as before and we didn't get 3-D pics this time. It was our last appointment with the fertility clinic as I go to my new OB in 2 weeks. They made us promise to come back when I'm all big and waddling and to send pictures when the babies are here. We are so blessed to have gotten the chance to go there and to have such a highly rated fertility clinic nearby! That's it for now, Happy New Year to all! I am SO excited for 2010! :)


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Have they grown!! It's so cool to see them facing opposite directions. They are playing footsies!!! Noodle and Peanut are two very lucky babies to have you and Jae for parents!!! Love you four

    ReplyDelete