Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weeks 21 & 22

The boys room is coming along! Jae put the rocking chairs together that my dad sent us and they look great!










I went fabric shopping last week and got all of the material that Nana & I will need to make the boys crib set (bumpers, sheets, blankets & skirt) as well as curtains, covers for the rocking chair cushions and accent pillows. I am so excited to learn how to sew (on my new sewing machine that Doc & Cherry are getting me for my birthday!) and am so honored that Nana is doing this for her grandsons.

Our friend Sara sent us a box (22lbs!) of clothes that her boys (she's now pregnant w/ her 3rd!) have outgrown. We had so much fun going through the mounds and mounds of clothes, picturing what our little men will look like. I bought a bunch of hangers and hung up as much as I could, and theres still more to go! These boys are hooked up for months to come!










Forgot to take a pregnancy picture at 21 weeks so here is one at 22 weeks. I don't look much bigger than the last picture but I really am! I feel like I popped overnight.

Next update in 2 weeks after we go to the doctor. We'll have more pictures of the boys and hoepfully some more ultrasound footage. Till then, love ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! The room and you, Mommy Erin. I can't wait to get together for our first sewing session on the bedding. Love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you seem to be wearing the same shirt in the last two pics :)

    ReplyDelete